Monday, July 29, 2013

The moustache dress





So here it is, the long promised dress :) The dress is handmade and all those moustaches are hand painted (it's hard to find nice fabrics and prints in Romania). If you are curious here is the process of making the dress.

I promised before I went on my little vacation that I will tell you what I packed....well, I had 7 pieces with me and I was planning to get 7 outfits from them but my aunt gave me 4 blouses, 1 pair of pants, 1 bag and 3 pairs of shoes and it kinda mixed up my plans because I had a lot of pieces to remix now :) I'm not complaining...not at all :)

1 comment:

  1. thank you for sharing beautiful posting i love it




    so nice dress ever i see i think awesome


    bandar poker online bandar domino online

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...