Thursday, August 8, 2013

One piece, many ways: white shorts

I've been planning this post since Audrey from PMT first announced it last month. I chose my new, handmade, pair of white shorts because when I made them I knew that they would mix with every top or blouse I had in my closet.


So, I have separated my many ways into 3 categories: really casual, date night (with girls, boyfriend or hubby) and dressy/casual.

*WARNING* long post, lots of photos.


1. Casual with grey and polka dots


Blouse from my mom, shorts handmade, bracelet from random shop, shoes from my aunt.

2. Casual with navy batwing top


Blouse from my mom (I think), shorts handmade, bracelet from random shop, shoes from my aunt, earrings from my mother-in-law.

3. Casual with burgundy top


Blouse and shoes from my aunt, shorts handmade, bracelet from random shop.


1. Date night with black lace and pearls



Blouse from my mom, shorts handmade, bracelet and shoes from random shop, necklace from my mother-in-law.

2. Girls night in white and red




Top and bracelet from my mom, shorts handmade, shoes from random shop, necklace from my best friend, belt from my sister-in-law.

3. Party night




Ombre sequin top from my mom, shorts handmade, shoes and bracelet from random shop.


1. Dressy with polka dots


Top and shoes from my aunt, belt from my sister-in-law, pants handmade, bracelet from my mother-in-law, necklace handmade, earrings from a random shop.

2. Dressy in turquoise and gold



Top, bracelet and necklace from my mom, shoes from my aunt, belt from my sister-in-law, pants handmade.

3. Dressy in stripes


Pants handmade, shoes and tea pot necklace from my aunt, top from my mother-in-law, bracelet from random store, belt from my sister-in-law.

And ... we are done. I hope you can find some inspiration in my ways of wearing white shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...