Saturday, August 3, 2013

B'day outfits




So, I got one year older yesterday and this is the outfit I wore at work. 

Dress B'day present from my aunt (last year), bracelet from random store, earrings wedding present from mom, bag and shoes B'day presents from my aunt (this year).

As a B'day present hubby took me for a movie (Despicable me 2, 3D) and my in-laws and sister-in-law got me a pretty dress. So this is what I wore for the date night with hubby.




Dress B'day present (H&M), bag from grandma, belt from mother-in-law, bracelet from random shop, tea pot clock necklace from my aunt, shoes B'day present from my aunt.

I had a great time with hubby and I enjoyed the movie a lot (I couldn't wait to see it) and although the next picture is not so good (the lightning in the cinema) I love it just as much.


3 comments:

  1. Buna/Salut , numele meu este Alexandru , un mic blogger si observ ca ai un blog/site superb .
    As dori daca se poate sa facem schimb de linkuri/bannerre asa ne promovam reciproc si astfel site-urile noastre vor evolua cat mai sus.
    Adresa blogului meu : www.buboal-photography.blogspot.ro . Astept un raspuns pe site-ul meu intr-un comentariu la o postare sau pe buboal_photography@yahoo.com. Va rog daca se poate ca va uit , ca sa va trec in lista mea de bloguri . Va multumesc
    As dori daca vrei sa imi dai un like la acesta pagina de facebook : www.facebook.com/buboal.photography .
    Like te rog la pagina .
    Multumesc !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post - Great dresses!

    Thank you for linking up with Style Sessions!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lauren. It's always a pleasure to be a part in your link-ups. Kisses

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...