Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Welcome and a 7x7 remix

Hi there.I'm Aida and I'm starting this blog to document my tries on working my closet without buying new clothes.  

I got inspired by Audrey from Putting me together who was a great style with easy to reach common clothes. I've been following her and Go Chic Or Go Home for about 6 months now and I wanted to start something similar but I didn't had the motivation. Now that we are buying a piece of land to build our home on it and we're paying a substantial amount of money every month for the next 2 years, our budget for other thing is almost non existent, so I can say that the motivation came :) 

And my motivation coincided with the starting of the 7x7 remix started by Audrey and Natalia (Ma Nouvelle Mode) so this is a great way to get started.

If you want to find out more about the 7x7 remix go here.

So here are my 7 pieces.


The blue floral blouse, pleated beige skirt and floral B&W shorts are handmade by me, the white with gold stars tank-top and turquoise t-shirt are a gift from my mother, and the jeans and shoes are from random stores (no name).

I ended up making 8 outfits from these pieces. And here are my outfits.









I hope you like my remix and stay tuned for more to come :)

You can also see my 7x7 board on GCOGH.

Linking up with:

You can also follow me on Bloglovin'
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...